Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Farm was on the Way

I happened to spot a farm while i was cruising through the country side of missouri. It wasn't just any farm, it was a greenhouse. They had a variety of flowers for this upcoming spring and I just had to purchase some while I was there. There were still some plants that I didn't want to leave behind and not take home, but considering how I live in a place where there is no backyard, I had to limit my choices. The plants I picked up were bleeding hearts, phlox subulata 'candy stripe', lamium maculatum 'anne greenaway', and lamium maculatum 'pink pewter'. The two lamium maculatums were bought on the second trip to this wonderful farm. Here are some pictures:
I wanted to wait until the flowers bloomed for the bleeding hearts. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment